Ikaruga/radiant silvergun.

i don't think there is any difference between the two.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DC version is better, no questions.

A list is easier to view.

DC

-Better sound quality.

-Sharper image.

-Slowdown = There is slowdown in TATE mode, and I do not view this as a bad thing since it is identicle to the NAOMI version. I do not view the GC versions "No slowdown" as a good thing, and it will make areas of the game HARDER compared to the NAOMI. Examples are TAGERI (HARD mode would be a nightmare) and the Chapter 3 boss once he starts shooting lasers.

GC

-A decrease in sharpness is clearly seen from Chapter 2 on. This bothered the hell out of me.

-Conquest mode - This is useless, there is a dump truck of better videos out there than these. Choosing sections of the level to start at is also flawed because you can't select if you want to start with full homing.

-Music is out of sync.

-Sound and Music glitches.

-Graphical glitches.

yep I played the demo, but I don't have any ms points at the moment. how is th elive co-op BK?

Nothing Live has worked for me so far. It can never find any games and when I create a custom game nobody ever joins. Might have to just wait a while for people to buy it.

when you download a full game from xbla,does it download straight into your hdd and do you have to be online to play the game?and im not talking about just for co-op play,but just to play the game,as ive heard different stories.

If you're playing on the same 360 unit you bought the game using, you don't need to be online. However, if you sign in with your Gamertag on another machine, you will need to be online and signed in to play.

you don't have to be signed into live or even connected for that matter to play your arcade games. you just have to be signed in to download an purchase them.

You do have to be connected if it's on a different console than the one it was purchased on

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to change the controls in Ikaruga from the digital pad to the analog stick? I've been playing all time with the digital pad and it sure makes it difficult, if I could only use the analog stick things would be easier.

Is there a way to change the controls in Ikaruga from the digital pad to the analog stick? I've been playing all time with the digital pad and it sure makes it difficult, if I could only use the analog stick things would be easier.

I couldn't imagine trying to play with the stick I'm so used to the d-pad for these sort of games. Your best bet is to try something like the Hori VF5 arcade stick, it's pretty cheap. Although how good it is for shmups I don't know.