Magneto Man" Breaks Every Computer He Touches

Jitway

Confirming our belief that some people are just "bad with computers," a boy named Joe Falciatano III from Pulaski, New York, seems to have simply the worst luck ever -- and some think it could be do to an overly magnetized touch. While using PCs at this elementary school, Joe -- who dubbed himself "Magneto Man" -- found that every system he laid his hands on went totally haywire. Only after a teacher suggested he use a grounded, anti-static wrist strap did the systems experience relief from his Geek Squad-inducing grasp. Apparently, the boy has also disrupted slide show presentations and caused his Xbox to freeze repeatedly. Though tests have been run on Joe, there's still no conclusive evidence about the source of the problem, though at least one electricity expert said the cause could be his over-insulated shoes. Maybe, but we won't be surprised when he forms an army of mutant super-villains and tries to take control of the White House. Check the video after the break for the whole report.

And the guy testing him is a ass. No such thing has human magnetism or electric. Hell I got it I can't wear a watch. Every battery powered watch I put on dies in 2 days. Everyone has electrical charges in their body just some have more. This tester guy needs to get a new job cause he sure sucks at this one.

Read about it HERE

Edited by Jitway

Yeah, I tend to demagnetize things. I'll go to a hotel and need a replacement door card once or twice a day, my watches are always randomly stopping and starting. No big deal, though, at least my computer is fine.

Actually, everyone does have a personal magnetic field; It's typically very weak and it's always different for each person. This guy I knew was just fine when it came to using a factory manufactured computer but when he played solitaire on my self-built machine (which was way too powerful for mere solitaire, mind you), he actually managed to fry my IDE ports when he got up.