kof

jackson

dude will you give it up with the KOF maximum impact. we have already told you NO. it is a PS2 game. not a rom you can play on MAME or any other arcade emulator. you may be able to play it on PCSX2 but I doubt it. as to where to get those things.. google is your friend, Torrents are your friends, peer 2 peer is you friend. we CAN NOT give you links.

I swear 20 posts all asking the same thing. If I was a mod you'd already be banned.

how do you make games work on a ps2 emulator.(how to run them)

ofcource kof maximum impact 2-d

tell me why dont you answer logically are you drunk or something

Edited by jackson

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you purchase the game on the original cd

you put it into your ps2

you play the game.

do think they sell kof maximum impact(2-d) for ps2 in south africa.

i have never seen them

can't you just download them from utorrnt and sve it on a disk then run it

Edited by jackson

You don't download anything from uTorrent, you download it using uTorrent or any other BitTorrent client (if you are using BitTorrent to download it, that is).

Yes, you can burn the game to a disc and then play it on your PS2 provided that you have a modded PS2.

You don't download anything from uTorrent, you download it using uTorrent or any other BitTorrent client (if you are using BitTorrent to download it, that is).

Yes, you can burn the game to a disc and then play it on your PS2 provided that you have a modded PS2.

whats a mod?

but you havenn't answerd my previous quetion is kof maximum impact in 2-d. i saw clips on youtube of kof maximum impact in 2-d(ps2)

Edited by jackson

whats modded?

but you havenn't answerd my previous quetion is kof maximum impact in 2-d it is right i saw clips on youtube

all your answers are RIGHT HERE! (clickie, clickie)

whats modded?

but you havenn't answerd my previous quetion is kof maximum impact in 2-d it is right i saw clips on youtube

all your answers are RIGHT HERE! (clickie, clickie)

haha that has no answers you fool couldn't i just go and download torrents for kof maximum impact 2-d.

anyway where in south africa do they sell kof maximu impact?

the thread that refuses to die.

very simple you download the game or you buy it from a store or online,ebay hint-hint,then if it is a backup(burnt disc) then you use a modded ps2,or swap magic(look in ps2 forum).

Maximum Impact is not in 2D. Period. KOF Neowave and KOF XI are however.

P.S. Very few of us are from South Africa. Therefore we cannot possibly know where Maximum Impact is sold over there.

P.S. Very few of us are from South Africa. Therefore we cannot possibly know where maximum Impact is sold over there.

thank you so much.

I'll discontinue this thred

thanks for your help

P.S. Very few of us are from South Africa. Therefore we cannot possibly know where maximum Impact is sold over there.

thank you so much.

I'll discontinue this thred

thanks for your help

Thank God. I don't think anyone can handle your complete and utter inability to read.