How many bands have you seen live?

Diso

Gigantour 2005:

Megadeth, Dream Theater, Fear Factory, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Nevermore

Warped Tour 2003

Dream Theater - Both shows, cheap as hell, Celebrating 20 Years of Dream Theater

Radiohead

Arcade Fire (!!!)

The Black Keys

Boxcarracer

bunch of bands, whose names I don't know becuase they played at a local talent show festival type thing.

*snip

wow I didn't expect you went to Y&T, Van Halen, Dokken and Van Halen concerts! Do you still like these bands? :)

not really. I still like early DIO, Van Halen and Motley Crue. (basically before "DR. Feelgood") but I really can't remember what Y&T or Dokken sang...... lol I know one of em sang "mean streak"

I've never been to a big concert. I tried a couple of times but got denied each time (a Tool concert, Tomahawk concert and a Queens of the Stone Age concert) but I have seen some underground concerts. Georgia sucks for concerts. Everyone good stays away. I had to go wither in South Carolina or Florida to see these.

Astronautalis

Grand Buffet

Rehab

Souls Harbor

Heavy Flow

Black Kids

Testing Ground

The Movement

Worm Belly

Lets see Ive only been to a few live shows.

the pop sucks tour 2004, I also was lucky enough to see metalica live. not the biggest fan of theres but they rocked the house that night. godmack opened for them also. pretty cool. got a black eye^^

Astronautalis

I heard he was awesome live.

I've only been to a couple of concerts but they were pretty good live:

Native Guns

Dead Prez

Zion I

Hieroglyphics

I really want to see MF DOOM, Anticon, and anyone from Stones Throw records live.