King of Fighters XII AOU`08 Trailer

Wizard

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try that at least before you take it back, if you have a TV that supports it.

That's just the thing; I don't have a TV that supports it. And yes, I've tried with the 60Hz mode (no colors) and noticed that, like you said, the problems are nowhere to be found in that mode. What this proves in turn is that publishers (I'm looking at your sloppy work, Ignition) only do quality control on the 60Hz Mode and not the "regular" 50Hz mode.

• 3 weeks later...

it does look good but it dont do anything for me,they will probably use these new sprites for the next 10-15 years anyway.Not that its a bad thing,i never really minded the lack of sprite updates in the last KOF games.

if it gets a 360 release then ill still buy it as theres no chance of an arcade near where i live having this game. :(

it does look good but it dont do anything for me,they will probably use these new sprites for the next 10-15 years anyway.Not that its a bad thing,i never really minded the lack of sprite updates in the last KOF games.

if it gets a 360 release then ill still buy it as theres no chance of an arcade near where i live having this game. :(

In the same boat.