[1/15/2008] Crysis

Did the very high setting hack have a bit FPS hit? I never got around to trying it.

Only when the firefights got too hard, but for the most part, I ran through the game running at a soild 30FPS all the way.

I really really want to play this on max graphics. Just gotta find a friend that has the rig to play it.

That friend won't have such a rig for a few months at the least. I wonder if the new 9800s will play the game at max. Those are supposedly 2 die shrunk 8800GTXs on one board.

A new Nvidia is comin out!? When will that be becuase Im just about to buy an 8800 and i dont want 2 still not have the best Nvida.

Then again, I only have Nvidia - 5610, I dont think I can play any new games.... *sigh*

In a couple of months I think. Just the other day the major hardware sites posted a pic of it and some prelim specs.

Good! I'll wait for crysis and the card...

I took gears of war to a computer associate in the store and asked will my card play this smootly....

He laughed......Prick...... :thumbsup1:

Good review. I enjoyed the game thoroughly though I thought the stealth feature was too cheap as the AI seemed to go stupid on me when I used it. Greatest part of this game was the freedom you had to dispatch of your enemies. Nothing like punching

aliens

in the face and throwing binders and folding chairs at your enemies.

Stealth mode everythign cool and preadator like, did you happen to use your flash light in stealth mode too? The A.I. goes "stupid" becuase it doesn't know where you are, unless you go ninja on them RIGHT in front of them then they'll still be shooting at you.

Stealth mode everythign cool and preadator like, did you happen to use your flash light in stealth mode too? The A.I. goes "stupid" becuase it doesn't know where you are, unless you go ninja on them RIGHT in front of them then they'll still be shooting at you.

lol wtf flashlight?

(I was on hardest difficulty for craps the first time I played)