gaming tattoos

Inky

http://community.livejournal.com/gamingtattoos/151356.html

that dude is pretty hardcore about games. I dun have any games related tattoos myself. but I did do a small Cactar and Megaman on a guy many years ago.

I don't think I would like to have a gaming tattoo anywhere in my body. I don't have any tattoos right now even though tattoos are cool but I never found any drawing that I would like to carry on my body for the rest of my life

Yeah, I always said that I would only get tattoos that I drew, and so far, that is the case... but as I look at different things, I think of how they could be tattoos, and consider it. Like, there's a quote, and I'm not gonna say who it's from, cause I don't want any strange judgment...but it is, "I did not want to become a social servant, No....and again, no."

Of course, either you already know who it's from, or you're gonna look it up...oh well.... but that was one thing I was thinking getting, but am second guessing.

Also from the game FAXANADU on the NES, the guy in the church says, "Don't have negative thoughts....remember your mantra..." and I was thinking about that for a tattoo.

I also want to get a tree on me.... A really big one. like from my hip, and the branches would split out to my back, and sternum....but hey... :D

anyway, about Video game tattoos, other than that one from the NES game....I don't know.... I should get an NES controller tattooed somewhere, cause that's always been my favorite system.

the funny thing is he has all that kick ass stuff on there, Scorpion, Alucard, Samus, KotOR, Quake. and then theres is WTF?!?! Sam Fisher. lol.

win for including Alucard on there..

Yeah, but looks very feminine IMHO...

the funny thing is he has all that kick ass stuff on there, Scorpion, Alucard, Samus, KotOR, Quake. and then theres is WTF?!?! Sam Fisher. lol.

Missing some girls... Samus is the only one... add Zelda! ^^