DMC4 Exclusive Features

BlackKnight

Not that I'm ungrateful for Devil May Cry 4 coming to the 360, but Capcom really doesn't know what 'exactly the same' means. The following exclusive features for the PS3 don't mean much to me, but it is kind of annoying that there are any.

Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)

* HDD install is 4900MB.

* Save files are 3392KB.

* Some variety of PSN support.

* 5.1 LPCM audio.

Higher quality audio? Wtf? HDD install... that would be nice. You can't quite call this 'screwing' 360 owners but it isn't a nice gesture from Capcom, who assured us we were getting the same game as our PS3 brothers.

Ghey.

Source: NeoGAF

Not that the features are important (As long as they're not getting extra in-game content), but is this Capcoms way of apoligizing ?

Most likely. I don't think anyone in Japan was happy about porting DMC4 over to an American machine. I hear it caused a lot of turmoil inside Capcom. But if it is an apology, its a poor one.

DMC4 recently received bundles with the PS3 and XBOX 360... yet only the PS3 version has a bonus content disc. That was a bigger insult I think. Either way, they're letting their sentiment be known.

HDD and 5.1 LPCM I can live with, but a bonus disc? Get the hell out. Capcom played their cards right because both machines in both countries are different (Sorry BK, but Oceania and Europe aren't the big money makers to them as previously seen. They do put an effort though, so you aren't completely forgotten). I believe the fan feedback in Americas will certainly get them thinking to give 360 owners the same possible bonus disc content.

• 3 weeks later...