Snes To Xbox

Trixx_07

i have tried to use Snex9X but it freezes and makes a "BEEEP" sound.... i was wondering if anyone knew a snes emulator that works. if so can you please post a link? thank you.

Ask and you will receive :P

Link removed - Do not post links to roms, illegal files or anything against the rules. This is built with the Microsoft XDK, which is illegal.

Edited by IJTF_Cinder

Link removed - Do not post links to roms, illegal files or anything against the rules. This is built with the Microsoft XDK, which is illegal.

isn't that going a bit too far?

Think about it... how many emulators out there do you think have been compiled by pirated copies of various compilers? Should we ban all links to emulators now? I mean really.... this is rather silly.

i have tried to use Snex9X but it freezes and makes a "BEEEP" sound.... i was wondering if anyone knew a snes emulator that works. if so can you please post a link? thank you.

ok first off,i want you to try this-

first of all try launching the emu from different dashboards ie unleashx,evox,xbox media centre,and so on.

sometimes some emulators dont launch from a certain dashboard coz of a bios problem.

if that dosent work,go to file explorer and open xsnes9x and post the files you have ie default.xbe,you know what i mean and ill compare what you have to whats on my emu,incase you have any files missing.

its not that hard to find a snes emu for xbox,all i will say is google is a very good friend.dont bother with torrents to much viruses out there.

Edited by fumanchu