virtua fighter3 on saturn!

Yes, but those are rail shooters. VF3 on Saturn could of went either way as the ARC version was alright (Evade button lawl). VF4 revamped the scheme though, for the better. Although at the time, definately Tekken 3 was the better of the two.

• 3 weeks later...

Tekken 3 = half of the cahracters are crap/pallette swaps/ cheezy endings

VF3 = came out to late for a home console, way ahead of it's time when it first hit the arcades though.

To be honest though I love both games to death. Tekken 3 had me hooked for weeks on end, I still play it on occasion, I honestly believe it is the highest point of the series so far. I hope with Tekken 6 that changes. VF3 is indeed a great game but lacked the awesomeness factor when it came to realistic moves that Vf4 brought to the series. VF3 was missing a slight touch of flashiness I guess. But to me it was and still is a great game.

Both are great games, but when it comes to play style I will always prefer Vf, not because of its characters or it's story lines, but because of its game play.

Tekken 3 = half of the cahracters are crap/pallette swaps/ cheezy endings

VF3 = came out to late for a home console, way ahead of it's time when it first hit the arcades though.

To be honest though I love both games to death. Tekken 3 had me hooked for weeks on end, I still play it on occasion, I honestly believe it is the highest point of the series so far. I hope with Tekken 6 that changes. VF3 is indeed a great game but lacked the awesomeness factor when it came to realistic moves that Vf4 brought to the series. VF3 was missing a slight touch of flashiness I guess. But to me it was and still is a great game.

Both are great games, but when it comes to play style I will always prefer Vf, not because of its characters or it's story lines, but because of its game play.

well ive been playing virtua fighter 5 a lot lately,takes a bit of practice.the game looks amazing in 1080i,tekken 6 is gonna have to be good to beat this baby.