ARCADES Stand Alone

BritneysPAIRS

ok here is the stand alone ARCADES interface for anyone that wants it

http://www.thraxen.com/BritneysPAIRS/ACADESstandalone.rar

it wont stay up 2 long so share it around

you will need to install it and also put the save game (Tdata Udata 4d414d46) into E:/Tdata/4d414d46 and E:/Udata/4d414d46 make sure old save is gone

You can scan any roms you want it in.

Its just the Interface.

You could also change the MAMEDox.xbe (Not default.xbe that is the Arcades Interface) from any build remove the save, and then recopy the - Save for Arcades from this file, and it will rebuild using that versions rom set.

Note platium 2 users can overwrite platium 2 but use the platium 2 save it will work fine for them as well... A full 100 game patch up soon for platium 2 users

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

are you still thinking of installing cpx3 into arcades at some point bs.that would be awsome if you could pull that off,i would call it something like "ultimate arcades" after that coz thats what it would be. :D

ps bs do you still need someone for testing as i can pretty much say that its flawless,if you remember i tried that patch remember(504mb).

i just overwrote platinum 2,no problems at all.

Edited by fumanchu

i tried to contact elsemi about the CPXIII source code so it could be implemented into Arcades, but alas i have had no contact back from him so i doubt SFIII will ever see itself in Arcades.

bummer really as it could do with and update the frontend is a bit rubbish. Excellent work though.

Merry Christmas peeps

i tried to contact elsemi about the CPXIII source code so it could be implemented into Arcades, but alas i have had no contact back from him so i doubt SFIII will ever see itself in Arcades.

bummer really as it could do with and update the frontend is a bit rubbish. Excellent work though.

Merry Christmas peeps

that is a pity,like you said a great emu,having cps3 installed into mamedox arcades would have been great. :-):):)