Duke Nukem Forever shot

Gryph

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not fact. Because you aren't the invincible ninja. I am.

Ninjas don't crave men. So it's impossible for you to be a ninja. Plus I'm not an invincible ninja, I'm a m00n ninja which is higher and better than infinity.

Ever since the Dreamcast came out, everyone has acquired this knack for wanting super graphics with crappy gameplay and story. Society has failed at life.

Ninjas don't crave men. So it's impossible for you to be a ninja. Plus I'm not an invincible ninja, I'm a m00n ninja which is higher and better than infinity.

But I do not crave men. It is very possible that the m00n ninja race is a dying breed and you are simply not cut out for the natural selection of ninjas.

Out of my pagoda son.

But I do not crave men. It is very possible that the m00n ninja race is a dying breed and you are simply not cut out for the natural selection of ninjas.

Out of my pagoda son.

Pfft, I was here before you were a fetus. Damn Nonjas. Dec. 5th has already passed, you can stop pretending now.

Anywho.

I bring nostalgia in the form of a link.

Link

Pfft, I was here before you were a fetus. Damn Nonjas. Dec. 5th has already passed, you can stop pretending now.

A god is always eternal. I was there when I saw the first ninjas walk the earth. Then a small group broke off and went to the m00n.

A god is always eternal. I was there when I saw the first ninjas walk the earth. Then a small group broke off and went to the m00n.

You speak in backwards.

The DNF E3 2001 trailer is probably one of the greatest trailers I have ever seen. It is epic in its awesomeness.

Indeed. I drooled like a retard in McDonald's after seeing it back then. Everyone will weep when Duke rapes the likes of Master Chief and others with his massive ego of own.