good gaming sites!

fumanchu

hi everyone just wondered if anyone can recommend some good gaming siteretro/arcade.

i usually go to insert credit.insomnia.ac,arcade rennaisance,shmups and racketboy oh yeah and dc emu.

so you got any reccomendations thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea GameSpot is an example of what the world has become. Propaganda spewing con artists. Hell, on top of puffed up reviews, and the firing of that guy who kept it real, and lost the sponsor, the site doesn't even do it's research. Type in Front Mission 5, and you get 3 pics of some GBA or DS looking version, when the game is for the PS2. On top of that, there are countless sites that have the same 3 pics, and say the source is from GameSpot. It's as if everyone believes everything that is said within the site. That is a prime example of how the world works. Someone says something, and everyone just plain believes it.

Well I don't have a site for retro arcade games. But I do have a site for some Abandonware... so you can't get any more "retro" than that.

NOT WAREZ

The games are shareware, freeware, playable demos and full versions that are released as freeware or into the public domain.

There are some that aren't downloadable, as they are still protected, by their respective company.

Abandonia

There are some that are just demos, so pay attention, as to not get your hopes up.

Dos Games Archive

Well I don't have a site for retro arcade games. But I do have a site for some Abandonware... so you can't get any more "retro" than that.

NOT WAREZ

The games are shareware, freeware, playable demos and full versions that are released as freeware or into the public domain.

There are some that aren't downloadable, as they are still protected, by their respective company.

Abandonia

There are some that are just demos, so pay attention, as to not get your hopes up.

Dos Games Archive

pff I have you beat. I know a place where you can get ANY game free as long as it's was released before 2000, and the place where you would get it is-- *gets ball gagged and dragged into a dark corner*