Ugh

Fatal Rose

Yes.

Was it like what was happening to me and coming out of both ends?

Yes. But i've had varying degrees of indigestion/food poisoning. The first time it was agony and I had to go on two IV's while the bacteria ate half my stomach lining. This past one wasn't as bad but still pretty hard, took me almost a week to feel normal again after getting out of the hospital. I also ate some spicy food that did a number on me and was coming out of both ends simultaneously, but after I got it all out of my system I was ok. So I dunno how much pain you're in but if you're still functioning and coherent I don't think its food poisoning.

Well I got off the phone with Belthasar and proceeded to continuously go diarrhea, not to much time passed and I started to throw up non stop. Before you knew I was throwing up and going to diarrhea at the SAME TIME.

nothing worse then when it is coming out both ends and you don't know what to do. it's like "should I sit? ohh no it's time to kneel! SWITCH! ahh... SWITCH!"

I remember once, sittin' on the toilet, with the head, over the bathtub. I also remember once, I had dry heaves. Man ... my stomach seemed sure there was something in there, that had to go. I was gasping for air, as the continuous and relentless contractions, began to bring forth bile. I don't know if it was bile, but it was the MOST bitter, foul tasting goo, I have ever tasted. Much much much worse that stomach acid, faaaar worse.

But, I don't know about you guys, but one of the best feelings, is when you feel like Hell and you finally puke. Immediately after you purge unknown remnants of previous meal... you feel euphoric. Because in that instant, what was contributing to the nauseation, is gone. But just as soon as you feel "relieved" the feeling is gone.... Oh, and one thing that helps me feel better though, if I am puking, (not often) is cold running water.

Yea we were talking... and he said he wasn't feeling so hot. And said he ate Jack in the box a few times. I was going to make a joke, as Jack in the Box has a major bad rep. even here in Florida, where most people never even had it before. Little did I know, he actually was that sick.

Just goes to show you....... what is actually in our food so popular here in America. You gotta balance out this stuff. Eat some damn potatoes and vegetables. Potatoes are cheap enough. But buy some beef, or chicken, fish, something... get to cooking food... much tastier than fast food. EM and I make some good inexpensive+awesome food.

I even hear of this "fruit diet" your supposed to do for 3 weeks, that purges impurities out of your system. All the preservatives and random miscellaneous chemicals that make up so much of our junk food. I mean, these cheese puffs I'm holding, are hardly even food! Hell, there are chemicals in practically all store bought food, as to make them grow faster, bigger, and last longer in transit, and on the shelf. Unless you buy organic food, (expensive) but ANYTHING is better than constant junk.

Haha... perhaps I should use Fatal as an example, as I too have been eating only junk for a bit now, only thing I get thats good recently, is Subway, and even that isn't so good. Perhaps I'll cook some dinner tomorrow night. I'm sure EM will be thrilled!

yea, I remember many nights of to much drinkin' a quick trip to the bathroom forcing myself to yak. then its like ahhh. I'm not drunk anymore! back to the butter zone.

the butter zone is that nice medium to heavy buzz before you get stupid drunk.

that coming out both ends is the worst thing u litteraly feel like u r dying or u want to at least so the pain can stop.

I don't really see the dilemma. You can sit on the john and put a trash can in front of you to do the double wammy at the same time. Luckily, I can happily say only 1 or the other has ever happened to me.

that coming out both ends is the worst thing u litteraly feel like u r dying or u want to at least so the pain can stop.

I don't really see the dilemma. You can sit on the john and put a trash can in front of you to do the double wammy at the same time. Luckily, I can happily say only 1 or the other has ever happened to me.

sometimes you are so sick or drunk that you can't really think straight. and come up with a solid plan like that :)