CS v3.2 and Team k2o's SFIII Third Strike Tourney

-SyN-

Hey guys!

I got a lot of Mame versions in order to make Sfiii work... And it seems I did... because I don't get an error message whenever I try to run it on MAME. The strange fact is that the system tries to load the game ,,,, and it seems to take a looong time... I haven't had patience to see what happens yet... lol

Have you had this problem?? :)

RUBIO

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

I got a lot of Mame versions in order to make Sfiii work... And it seems I did... because I don't get an error message whenever I try to run it on MAME. The strange fact is that the system tries to load the game ,,,, and it seems to take a looong time... I haven't had patience to see what happens yet... lol

Have you had this problem?? :)

RUBIO

It's the CPS3 decriptions, afaik you can skip it with the CPS3 emu by elsemi, dunno about MAME.

The CPS3 hardware always rewrites and flashes the NVRAM during first boot. This is how the real hardware works. Either wait for the rewrite to finish or use the NOCD clone sets.

The CPS3 hardware always rewrites and flashes the NVRAM during first boot. This is how the real hardware works. Either wait for the rewrite to finish or use the NOCD clone sets.

Those NCD clone sets are available right? then may I look for it

RUBIO

Well it is a romset after all, so put it in your roms folder along with every other rom you have.

Hey, I did it!... but something strange happened:

1. Sf3 third strike no cd was available, but nothing about SF3 first and second. :thumbsup1:

2. The game doesn't have background! the characters are the only thing I can see... and the life bars lol! :banghead:

RUBIO

Do you have the CHD file? you should have in your roms folder:

sfiii3.zip

sfiii3n.zip

sfiii (folder) inside this folder should be: 33s000.chd