CS v3.2 and Team k2o's SFIII Third Strike Tourney

-SyN-

Copied from my Site

http://www.club-syndicate.net/v3.2/index.php?topic=2593.0

The day of the Tourney has been changed to January 5th, Saturday Night

Each day falls on a Monday. Me myself, I am leaning towards either the 24th or the 31st since many that are still in school / college will be out on break. I chose a Monday in regards to SprigganX so he can have the chance to possibly redeem himself against Magnis.

I will post this at 1Emulation as well so we can get some people from there to join as well.

I would like for Dmac to handle the commentating and I promise I will better handle the video conversion since I am using a better app to edit videos (Sony Vegas).

I may rent a shoutcast server for the day of so everyone can go to a website to view the event live from their computers without ppl multi joining the players game lagging them and such. Dmac will be an exception since he will most likely commentate the events.

Anyway I discussed this with most of the k2o members on teamspeak so they are already aware of it.

If you are interested in joining, make a post and pick with Monday will be best for you.

Magnis won the Last tourney we had beating SprigganX

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/14447

here is a vid.

-Edit-

Magnis

-SyN-

Speed

Spriggan

WurrdleDestroyer

Enzo

Dennis

Outcast

Devil Azite?

Chinkpak?

Wizard

RockRoc?

HyperSonic?

Reese?

Platinum Grillz

Gamecop

Darkgouken

lightblackheart?

The names above are people who are participating. The ones with a ? by their name are people that might not be available for the event but as of now, they plan to join.

Edited by -SyN-

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17th for me. 24th and 31st I'm busy getting drunk with family for Chrismaquanzanika and New Years repsectively.

emulator? rom version? time of day PST?

I never got around to checking into CPS3 emulation. but any of those days would be ok with me if I can get my rig set up.

For sure we'd be using SFIII3n.zip (Japanese No-CD Romset, need sfiii3.zip) and Mame++ 0.117 on Excellent connections.

Beyond that it's all Syn. As for commentary, once I'm eliminated I'll do it if your still down for me doing it. Unless I happen to get my stick in time and own it up with Chunny :V

Sorry for the late reply but there might be a problem.

This weekend alone, my website was attacked 3 times and i spent basically all weekend recovering lost info and fixing alot of errors made by the attackers as well as taking security steps and locating the ips of those who attacked me.

Anyway The tourney will be held on the 24th since I basically have to start everything over.

The emulator of choice is 1.17 mame plus and the no cd rom like Wizard said.

Wizard i know this might be a problem for you as far as the day of the tournament. Sorry about that. This wasnt expected.

Yeah, the only way I'd make it was if it was during the day (as in between 1 and 5 PM EST, which would be about 10 AM - 2 PM Pacific). In fact, it would benifit me greatly if I was eliminated early because I'm gone after 6 on the 24th very likely.

I don't know, I might just postpone this till after the new years since timing is not in many peoples favor along with my recent circumstances.

Are you more comfortable by lets say the first weekend of the new year?

I don't know, I might just postpone this till after the new years since timing is not in many peoples favor along with my recent circumstances.

Excuse me.. what are you talking about people? :rofl: Tournament? Mame? SF3?? .... I 've heard about playing these games online by Kaillera right?... but Actually I've never tried... It should be interesting...

One more thing... I've just played SfIII on my dreamcast emu... I 've been told that mame doesn't emulate it right? I really wanted to play Street fighter 3 1 and second strike.. lol :)

bye!

rizk05_SFIII3rdStrike-logo.jpg

RUBIO

That is definately better on my part because I'm free (If it's the weeknd of the 5th that is).

Excuse me.. what are you talking about people? :shootem: Tournament? Mame? SF3?? .... I 've heard about playing these games online by Kaillera right?... but Actually I've never tried... It should be interesting...

One more thing... I've just played SfIII on my dreamcast emu... I 've been told that mame doesn't emulate it right? I really wanted to play Street fighter 3 1 and second strike.. lol :thumbsup1:

bye!

rizk05_SFIII3rdStrike-logo.jpg

RUBIO

A tournement, using MAME ++ 0.117 with SFIII3rd Strike. MAME emulates it, rather well.