CS v3.2 and Team k2o's SFIII Third Strike Tourney

-SyN-

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAME has emulated every single CPS-3 game (3rd Strike included) for some time now.

nah!! REALLY??? :punk:

1. Which Mame version?? MAME ++ 0.117 ?? ... mmm... Good to hear that... I will try then... and If it that so, Which Sf3 are already emulated? all those first, second and third strike? ... Is it needed to do the same with games like Killer instinct 1 and 2.. I mean, getting those hd files appart from the zip rom?

2. wHAT ABOUT that tourney you mentioned? how does it work?

RUBIO

PD: I wanna die! :|

MAME has emulated every single CPS-3 game (3rd Strike included) for some time now.

nah!! REALLY??? :punk:

1. Which Mame version?? MAME ++ 0.117 ?? ... mmm... Good to hear that... I will try then... and If it that so, Which Sf3 are already emulated? all those first, second and third strike? ... Is it needed to do the same with games like Killer instinct 1 and 2.. I mean, getting those hd files appart from the zip rom?

2. wHAT ABOUT that tourney you mentioned? how does it work?

RUBIO

PD: I wanna die! :|

1; Yes, it's been emulated in MAME since 0.114/115, around there I believe, I don't remember exactly. Yes KI1 and KI2 are also emulated as well, and require those HDD files. Same with the CPS3 roms that require CHDs as well.

2. I dunno, ask SYN. We gather on the apporpirate day, and fight it out to advance. I think we're doing 2/3 Matches all around and 3/5 Sets for grand finals, I dunno about these parts, it's Syn's tourney.

we are using mame plus 1.17

the rom will be the jap no cd version of sf3ts

matches are best 2/3

semi finals are 3/5

the final match will be 5/7

Great!

This week I will try to get that Mame version... and will try to know more about online fighting with Mame... I had heard about it before, but never tried it.

PD: I truly thought it was not going to be possible to play cps3 games for a loooong time.

BYE

RUBIO

Cool, the more the better.

the roms you are looking for are named,

sfiii3.zip and sfiii3n.zip

You will have to find them on your own.

@ the Mods,

"I know roms links are not to be displayed on this forum, I just displayed the file name, if thats against the rules, my apologies and feel free to edit this post."

You can talk about anything to do with roms - except asking where to get them, and where you got them.

Edited by Robert

"I know roms links are not to be displayed on this forum, I just displayed the file name, if thats against the rules, my apologies and feel free to edit this post."

don't worry! thanks god I learn to get these things by myself.... a "donky" character is very usefull for me! lol..ups! :punk:

Back to the tourney... Who is the best player around there.. ? I guess I'm better with capcom games than SNk... I've never learned how to combinate more than 7 hits lol!.... :)

after the new year sounds better for me too. I still haven't gotten around to getting set up. there isn't one emulator or rom on my system for more then a year. thats sad isn't it....

it took some doing but I got mame++ set up. the hard part was getting my hori ex2 working under vista. I really really hate vista......

it took some doing but I got mame++ set up. the hard part was getting my hori ex2 working under vista. I really really hate vista......

Hey, I hate windows vista too. :banghead::banghead::(

Even thought my computer is fast, this system makes my games work slow or just my favourite emulators doesn't work... grrr.... lots of problems with epsx and emurayden! damn!

What about you????

GOOD BYE.

JAISSON