Bill of rights...what a joke

Why don't you all just move to Canada, then we'll take over the US. Afterall, not only do we have free (tax paid) healthcare, but our dollar is worth more than yours now.

What reason do you have left NOT to?

The french.

All I am saying is that the people who fight for America are going to come home to what they fought against if our Hilary is elected....
'

Holy chit! Did you just say vote for Hilary?! Vote progressive?! Yeah....no.

Is there a worst thread evar to vote for?

I second that motion.

Get off your lazy asses and "protest"

Protest against what? People having money and being able to afford proper health care? People making the right/lucky decisions in life and allowing them an egde in the real world? Do you even know what you're fighting for?

communist america?

Who's a communist? The american people wont allow it.

totalitarian?

Yeah, it happens when a country is in some kind of termoil/conflict(e.i. a war). The people seek leadership and the leader takes advantage, it's called life/history/present/future.

You should take a college level history class, but one that covers "after american civil war-present". You might learn a little.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read much of this thread (may have even replied already and forgot about it) but my 2 cents to the matter is that if you learn your history, your going to realize one horrifying fact about the U.S.

It's becoming EXACTLY what it stands against, what it was created to oppose, and what the original founders didn't want it to be anything like. They definitly had a fantastic idea and where on the right track. Too bad its not working out.

Jesus...Thank you....it's about time someone wasn't a mad douche bag about it, and actually agreed with something I said.

Oh, and, Cominus, I didn't say vote for Hilary, maybe if you took a reading class you'd learn something.

Sorry for going total biatch, or whatever but come on.....You guys freaking nit-pick, and rebuttal against the tiniest things sometimes.....sheesh

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy

I haven't read much of this thread (may have even replied already and forgot about it) but my 2 cents to the matter is that if you learn your history, your going to realize one horrifying fact about the U.S.

It's becoming EXACTLY what it stands against, what it was created to oppose, and what the original founders didn't want it to be anything like. They definitly had a fantastic idea and where on the right track. Too bad its not working out.

Jesus...Thank you....it's about time someone wasn't a mad douche bag about it, and actually agreed with something I said.

Oh, and, Cominus, I didn't say vote for Hilary, maybe if you took a reading class you'd learn something.

Sorry for going total biatch, or whatever but come on.....You guys freaking nit-pick, and rebuttal against the tiniest things sometimes.....sheesh

Ok you right, reading pwns me. Im an iliterate bastard, so sue me, but that still doesnt make a difference.

I still think this thread fails hard though. You're preaching, but I still dont understand what you're trying to tell us.

*shiba quote*

And what exactly was that? Isolation? What good would that do us? Freedom? Freedom from what?

And what exactly was that? Isolation? What good would that do us? Freedom? Freedom from what?

Canadians with their free health care, better dollar, and maple syrup.