i'm back! girl troubles and too much sex to add to it

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, it's also something i drew, I wouldn't want someone else's penguin head (or male organ eating dragon) on my body...

haha

Unless you told me it was a penguins head, I would have never been able to make it out.

What's the point of tattoo's on the lower ass anyway? No offense, but I don't remember this being the fashion a few years ago. :D

I can't stand tattoos. I think they're cheap, meaningless and just stupid ways to permanently disfigure yourself.

If the tattoo is something your own or something especially significant then at least it has a purpose- having random Chinese characters of 'happiness' or dragons or barbed wire are all so... hmm... dunno a nice way to put it.

I would definitely think less of a girl with tatts and don't find them attractive at all.

You know what I hate the most? Tattoo's on the breasts. I just can't stand it. Put a tattoo anywhere on your body except the breasts.

That place is supposed to be sacred ground, clean and smooth, without ripples, hair, and discoloration. :D

You know what I hate the most? Tattoo's on the breasts. I just can't stand it. Put a tattoo anywhere on your body except the breasts.

That place is supposed to be sacred ground, clean and smooth, without ripples, hair, and discoloration. :D

that man is serious about his tits

You know, lately you guys have been getting me to realize some things about tattoos. I think maybe I'm pickier than I thought about them. I mean I guess if its something small/out of the way its not that bad but thats really it.

Thanks though, I was thinking about getting one, nothing retarded, I was going to get a small Om on my upper back, but I think I'll pass now anyway. I shudder to think I would have already done it if it weren't for my lack of cash recently.

Almost dated this chick recently with a bunch of tattoos, I never really looked at them that closely because they where in places that are usually covered (legs/shoulder/etc) but going through some pics....eww....plus thats going to look sick as flock later on, especially the ones with words that will probably become unreadable. Even if they got re-inked it would still look kinda weird.