Call of Duty 4

Rawrthness

anyone else buy this for the pc?

what are your views on the game?

I personally think it's an amazing game nice scenery nice graphics nice explosions... good tacticle search and destroy harcore mode :P.

Nice maps except that stupid ass one where it's small as crap and there's no point to it.

single player was nice but wicked short....

The way to unlock the guns is nice and the challenges are really fun.

Shooting the broken down cars so they light on fire and then just let someone walk by as it blows up and you get the kill is always nice to see.

Another thing I really love about this game is when you throw a nade at someone just from hitting them with the nade without blowing it up you can get the kill! that's one of the best parts in this game.

so what do you think about this game?

-- If you plan on buying it go buy the cd's don't buy it off steam like I did so many bugs/problems --

Short but typical COD material. Since I skipped 3 and The Big Red One, can't compare to those. But once again, typical material. As always, fun and intuitive SP campaign, with the Epilogue being my favorite mission. Beat that on Hardened in 24 seconds. You need picture perfect aim to do, and was it hard.

Which small map are you talking about anyways?

I think he's talking about Vacant, the really small indoors map. Personally I like that map as using an smg is quite the advantage and can rack you up tons of points.

Isn't shipment an indoor/outdoor map? at least for the pc it is....

anyways Vacant is a nice map...

there's one map i really love but it's only on the pc version i believe it's one where your in like a little base and theres these steam holes and it's the map i rack in all my kills and it's nice.

--------------------

No wasn't indoor it's outdoor with a bunch of crates...... Im searching................

SHIPMENT!

I hate that map with a passion!

it's an outside map with a bunch of those crates...

I'll go on my clans server tonight and ill make a video of it and post it up for those who just wanna see :D

Edited by Rawrthness

I already beat it once (started on hard), and man really get my ass handed many times, but I finished it and I'm happy I got my achievement points =P other than that, the credits music was so unexpected, a rap song dedicated to this game/modern warfare D:

heh I've beat the first level of single player on the ship lol!

here's a few screenshots of me playing online.

I had bad ping cause at the end of the game my mom started downloading/uploading...

but i had roughly about 40-60ping.

wfc1.jpg

wfc3.jpg