Spoiler! Final boss of Tekken 6

L.S.D

After watching the video, I was like "WTF?!?" I know Tekken characters have not been very realistic most

of the times but this boss takes the cake.

Still, mixed reviews have come out for the game from the people playing in Japan, and it was said that it

was T5-broken with some characters can kill you with two juggles combining with Rage and wall juggles.

Duh.

Now discuss.

After watching the video, I was like "WTF?!?" I know Tekken characters have not been very realistic most

of the times but this boss takes the cake.

Still, mixed reviews have come out for the game from the people playing in Japan, and it was said that it

was T5-broken with some characters can kill you with two juggles combining with Rage and wall juggles.

Duh.

Now discuss.

WOW... this "monster" is f*cking big! More than the half screen... But I like big boss fighters... so why not!

Yes, the 3 you mentioned are not in.

How does Azazel make sense? How does he come in in term of storyline? From Drag's story where he basically resurrect it in his ending in T5 DR?

And one of his move is a 360 degrees rubble blow ala nuclear bomb style. Man, unavoidable it seems

And another move remind of KOF2003's Muruko "summon stone" move! Seems to me Namco is out of ideas.

Tekken was never really a game based around fantasy.

Everything in the game was pretty legitimately realistic except for some of the boss fighters and the idea that Kazuya has a corruption in himself large enough to make him morph into some Devil-like creature.

Other than that, there's nothing much else to point out except fighting animals, some fighting animals can be seen in real life fighting with boxing gloves, just not Gon who was a pointless character and never made it past any installment after Tekken 3.