Playing Xbox game on 360

L.S.D

Hi all, i tried to play an XBOX game on 360 yesterday but it was asking for an update. I did go to the

XBOX site and download the update. But is there a list of XBOX games compatible to play on 360? I can't find it on the site.

• 1 month later...

Hmm, i have some problems regarding this issue again.

previously, i have an X360 Core which i updated with the above software to play XBOX games. Fatal Frame and Ninja Gaiden Black were working ok on it.

Then, i get myself an X360 Elite and update with the same software. However, Fatal Frame and Ninja Gaiden Black refuse to work on it now. But Doom 3 and Fatal Frame 2 play just fine!

Really not sure what is the problem now :) Any ideas?

Yeh but Backward Compatibility does not. Some games are only BC with 360 hardware if you use a specific region print of that game.

if you have a flashed drive can you also play xbox1 backups in the 360 as well?

Yeh but Backward Compatibility does not. Some games are only BC with 360 hardware if you use a specific region print of that game.

if you have a flashed drive can you also play xbox1 backups in the 360 as well?

If you want your xbox1 backups games to be read with the hacked firmware, you must copy them the same way 360 games are copied. This means via hotswap or original drive, on dual layer media and with security sectors inserted.