what emulator and games are you playing?

fumanchu

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dun know whether this is coincidence or not but my PSP went wonky after I used the CPS2 Emulator on the PSP Slim. The start button not functioning and if i want to press start, i have to toggle the switch button to lock then back to normal! THis happens on my PSP Phat now the Slim, so I think there must be some serious bugs on the emu. ANd both time, I was playing SSFIIT. Luckily, my new 360 will save me from my boredom.

I dun know whether this is coincidence or not but my PSP went wonky after I used the CPS2 Emulator on the PSP Slim. The start button not functioning and if i want to press start, i have to toggle the switch button to lock then back to normal! THis happens on my PSP Phat now the Slim, so I think there must be some serious bugs on the emu. ANd both time, I was playing SSFIIT. Luckily, my new 360 will save me from my boredom.

whine about it in the PSP forum thread then

I've been afk for a week, but I think the last emulator I used was the Visual Boy Advance where I played one of the Fire Emblem games. I was also playing Bahamut Lagoon on the ZSnes for a bit in there, and something else I think I'm forgetting.

I'm Using NO$GBA emulator to play Super robot wars W .... still can't except the 2 screen method :buhh:

Well!

I started to use nullDC not many time ago... and the last game I made work it was DOA 2 !! this weekend I hope to try Rival Schools 2.--- ohh and Super Robots War alpha ..... hasn't worked for me yet..

125px-Tiffany-RS.jpg

:P

DOAU_guide_1101348679.jpg

I've been playing some killer 2d fighting games with CPS3 on my Xbox.

Including various versions of Street Fighter and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

cpx3 is agreat emu.emesli did agood job with that one. :D