Buy or burn?

someboddy

How do you get your games?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't burn that many stuff to be honest. Most of the good stuff I have, I bought. Other than that I don't really think now of days it's worth it to buy softs, they are way too over priced. For example.. Macromedia Dreamweaver: $400?!?!? Not that many people have that kind of money, so they are basically asking for people to pirate it. ;)

For example.. Macromedia Dreamweaver: $400?!?!? Not that many people have that kind of money, so they are basically asking for people to pirate it. :lol:

i totally agree with you there. autocad, office xp pro, and the adobe line of softwares, can be added to the list of ones i have downloaded with no real intention of buying. thats only because they are sooooo over priced.

I don't burn that many stuff to be honest. Most of the good stuff I have, I bought. Other than that I don't really think now of days it's worth it to buy softs, they are way too over priced. For example.. Macromedia Dreamweaver: $400?!?!? Not that many people have that kind of money, so they are basically asking for people to pirate it. :lol:

I agree too.

I don't have the $800 for a student liscenced copy of 3D Studio Max (Let alone the cost in the thousands for a normal copy)

So I download.

Applications are crazily priced these days, and they are certainly begging for them to be pirated.

For example.. Macromedia Dreamweaver: $400?!?!? Not that many people have that kind of money, so they are basically asking for people to pirate it. :lol:

i totally agree with you there. autocad, office xp pro, and the adobe line of softwares, can be added to the list of ones i have downloaded with no real intention of buying. thats only because they are sooooo over priced.

To be fair though, there are freeware/shareware and cheaper alternatives to all of these programs.

Photoshop - GIMP

Office XP - Star Office

3D Studio Max - Maya (there is a free version for non commercial use)

But I do agree that they are usually really overpriced.