Super Robots War - Good or bad?

Hola! :D

I changed chankast for nullDC on Vista, So now I can try those games I never knew they existed for dreamcast. This week I'm thinking to play Dead or Alive 2 and Super Robots War Alpha... About DOA 2... I've tried to get it a lot of times, but it's always damaged or it is needed to do something about the cd image and use some strange tools to edit ... so boring..! However, since I started to learn Chinese, I've learned more than say 你好! (hello!) :shootem: . In fact, I'm using a web to get the whole list of DC games. So Has anyone tried Super Robots War Alpha? I'm hoping it is not a rpg game.. I'm a fan of robots series and games,,, just like MAcross VFX 2 ! B)

577291_17441.jpg

Deadoralivess.JPG

Please, stop to talk the whole time about downloading games, warez and such stuff.

The emulation scene don't support warez, because of such stuff there are a lot problems for the emulation scene to be respected, because of guys which download these games to play them of a emulator.

Please, stop to talk the whole time about downloading games, warez and such stuff.

The emulation scene don't support warez, because of such stuff there are a lot problems for the emulation scene to be respected, because of guys which download these games to play them of a emulator.

Hey! I don't know anything about Warez.... and sorry if I mentioned something bad.... anyway... I'm not telling anyone to download anything... you know?... I won't tell you anything else because I don't want to spend my words with you....

谢谢!! (adieu in Chinese :thumbsup1: )

Hiryu_slashes_Meio.jpg

I hope you've got what I meant now...

... I won't tell you anything else because I don't want to spend my words with you....

Because I do not behave like a kiddy, I also try to answer your question:

Yeah, as far I can remember, it's an RPG, but can't say it exactly. You could also tried Youtube, like I did, here's a link for example:

Edited by MasterPhW

Because I'm not such a download kiddy like you, I also try to answer your question:

Yeah, as far I can remember, it's an RPG, but can't say it exactly. You could also tried Youtube, like I did, here's a link for example:

THat's better.... The idea is not to come here and get angry with guys... I just asked a question, and I didn't get my answer... there was no need to spend time with " you said " that and " I say this... " .. like who knows more.,... lol just a waste of time.. (if I did something wrong I'm sorry, but I knew that I don't have to promote piracy and I didn't mean to.. lol) :blink:

So.. if it's a rpg, does it mean that there is no action?? The only rpg game I've played cool is Final Fantasy and Parasite Eve.. but I can't imagine robots and rpg.. would somebody explain more about this game (SRW alpha for DC). :ph34r:

People, need I remind you that this is an emulation board? No matter how morally questionable, most people download their games straight off the Internet. This is a reminder to all of us to get off our high horses and come to terms with reality.

I'll step in as soon as someone crosses the line and starts mentioning romsites by name, but I couldn't care less if the majority of the members on this board claim in unison that they download ROMs and CD images from the 'net.

There's nothing wrong in being an advocate of the "downloading/talking about downloading games is evil" way of thinking, but please stop chastising others just because they go against that way of thinking.

Well... I'm a little sad because I didn't get much information about my question. I think I'll have to try this game by myself in order to see if Super Robots War is boring or not.

I agree with you anyway mr Agoozer! ;)

It's like to compare with the mp3 topic.... versus original music.. a big issue lol!

bye!

anipsylocke13.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Check here for a complete list of Dreamcast games (more than 730 official games):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamcast_games

Please stop being a righteous Nazi

OMG OMG

Super Robot Wars is a long standing series of Strategy RPG games featuring mecha from many popular and just as many unpopular anime. There is no action on your part, all you do is tell your pilots what to do in a turn based fashion. The stories and animations are usually really dramatic and action filled, though.