geeks r us!

fumanchu

And who said star wars is everywhere. I know a couple of guys that never heard of it. Then agian they never heard of a lot of thing. (Not in the US).

Really? I thought it was one of those super hyper ultra mega intercontinental media hits. Soooo, If Teck64 really hasn't seen it, Ill make copies and send it to him......... Well at least 4,5,and 6.... 1 2 and 3 were so disappointing. I was 7 when I found out it was 4-6, and 1-3 didn't exist. I was 21 when 1 came out. I waited 2/3 of my life for that very day, and I came face to face, with the worst idea ever............ JAR JAR! Damn Lucas, what the hell were you smoking? Fun, but massively disappointing.

So yea...... 4-6. remastered and all. Even though they change Anakin at the end of 6 and edit out Leigh's nipple slip while she was in that tasty slut/slave outfit...... DAMN... I just remembered the remastered had that god aweful singing alien that was almost as bad as Jar Jar. Maybe Ill try to score the originals for myself...... Yea nipple slip!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Teck64 really hasn't seen it, Ill make copies and send it to him......... Well at least 4,5,and 6.... 1 2 and 3 were so disappointing.

*whap!*

3 was awesome... how dare you call it disappointing >:thumbsup1:

okok... Vader's "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" at the end was really corny... but the rest was win.

Maybe Ill try to score the originals for myself...... Yea nipple slip!

wait... what?! O.O

Edited by Reaper man

wait... what?! O.O

OK WHEN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?

wait... what?! O.O

OK WHEN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?

Am I the only one who EVER saw it? It was from the side, and all you really see is the dark edge of Leigh's nipple. It's when Jaba yanks on her chain, and pulls her back. I forget which movie that was, 2? But I remember seeing it. They edited it out in the remastered edition. I'm sure, I remember rewinding it over and over and over...... And over. Oh wait a minuite.... or was it the tentacle headed biatch..... Dude I don't know anymore. I think it was the tentacle headed chick. But I do remember vividly, rewinding alot to make sure.

And yea, that singing alien slut bag with the multi tits and the stretched lips in the Remastered, was annoying as hell. Damn that crap, it belongs on American Idol. Damn it, now I can hear her singing in my head... thanks alot............

If Teck64 really hasn't seen it, Ill make copies and send it to him......... Well at least 4,5,and 6.... 1 2 and 3 were so disappointing.

*whap!*

3 was awesome... how dare you call it disappointing >:clapping:

okok... Vader's "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" at the end was really corny... but the rest was win.

Well, when you wait for a move for 2/3 of your life, the hype is intense. It's hard to live up to something as anticipated at Star wars 1 2 and 3. It seemed like they jammed in so much, in too little time. And it was filled with corny BS. Example. SW 1 the 2 headed announcer guy. "Zabwanga" Jar Jar, "Mesa Jar Jar Binks sir" But at least in episode 1 Anakin wasn't a whiny little biatch. Oh, and they should have NOT advertised the light saber bowstaff in the commercials. That would have been bad ass to see that first, in the theater. Episode 2, Anakin is a whiny little biatch. Need I say more? Episode 3, Anakin is a whiny little biatch...... again. I would have beaten that homo into midichlorians. :thumbsup1:

Edited by Belthasar

'Do... or do not. There is no try. '

or maybe

'I don't believe it

That is why you fail'

Classic quote!

What about:

"R2D2, you know better then to trust a strange computer!" C3PO

"You have failed me [gar! cough!] for the last time! [gag!]" Darth Vader

"The Force is great in this one" Darth Vader

And the new ones sucked, but the last hour of episode 3 was actually quite good.