Perversion!?

Shoma

I agree with Belthasar - perversion is definitely relative. I honestly don't find many sexual things to be perverted unless they have to do with a different species (not human), children, the dead, mentally challenged, family members, or if it includes disfigurement, dismemberment, or any type of serious physical/emotional harm.

But I'm also into decency - if it's not practiced it's likely I'll think the person to be either an idiot, slut, or perv.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Belthasar - perversion is definitely relative. I honestly don't find many sexual things to be perverted unless they have to do with a different species (not human), children, the dead, mentally challenged, family members, or if it includes disfigurement, dismemberment, or any type of serious physical/emotional harm.

But I'm also into decency - if it's not practiced it's likely I'll think the person to be either an idiot, slut, or perv.

so what about an amputated, dead, was once retarded, puppy that just so happened to also be your cousin by some strange biological fluke that you just so happened to kill yourself after emotionally ridiculing it?

Edited by Reaper man