Perversion!?

Shoma

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now were splitting hairs. Everyone is or has been and will be again.........perverted. Just plain and simple........ Where human, and we all stray away from morality or whatever, one way or another. So on and so forth. We just got to worry about the sickos that are out there.

I think the words "moral" are often used when trying to make a point on perversion and yet these words are always opionated.

I would be called a perv if my girl likes to dress in a nurse/cat outfit everynow and then (Example taken from Wizard). In some areas, its moral to marry a distant cousin of your own blood.

Very few cultures still believe in giving away thier daughter when she's becomes a teenager.

WOuld it be safe to say that perversion is only when someone is harmed by it?

I've been really troubled by it cuz this couple I met, likes rough sex, and in thier little 'sex stories' the lady often tells her husband, "rape me bad"! I dunno if thats just dirty talk but thier married and why should they be called pervs when its something that they both like.(He also has never raped her -- at least not against her will...)

Every girl I have been with has told me I am much more sexual then any other guy they have ever been with. I have been called a pervert plenty of times. I am not (and as long as you are not too) screwing animals, raping people, scat sexing, having sex with fake censor's, masturbating to hentai, engaging in any sort of cosplay then you are ok. :D

I luv to suck balls especially superballs that bounce real high. Just like Eric did for Carman with his imaginary friends in imagination land.

I luv to suck balls especially superballs that bounce real high. Just like Eric did for Carman with his imaginary friends in imagination land.

I liked all the cameos, Akuma was there.

Yep it was a great 3 part ep.

Look. perversion literally means to twist that which is pure. Even in the slightest, you'd be called alittle perverted. And as for the rape foreplay, That is normal. It's fun to play around. And I too have been deemed very sexual. Mmmm cosplay. I'm thinking Princess Leigha, I do have a Darth Vader mask, It doesn't fit my big noggin' too well though. Or maybe Felecia. Minus the paws though.... I'm not THAT perverted......

When I mention cosplay in this forum its more of a inside joke. To be honest I have come to terms with cosplay, I accept it as a form of expression and I respect it. I even have friends that do cosplay. I just can't help but to feel it is beyond ridiculous.

Back on topic:

I love doing the rape foreplay, most women like it too from what I have noticed.

Pervert is just a title that women in skimpy clothes refer towards guys that are affected by their skimpiness that these said women view as ugly. I have never seen nor heard a hot guy called a pervert.

Anywho.

I'm into the BDSM crowd. Put on the mask and dance for daddy.