Visual Boy Advance needs your help!

You wanted to have some emulation stuff in your board, so I will bring it for you!

Mudlord, the dev of the enhanced rice plugin, co dev of IDEAS new input plugin and a very good coder, wants to merge the different forks of VBA and create a new, enhanced all in one build.

ATM I try to find as much as possible up to date sources of the different builds, but I also hope for some hobby coders, like me, which saved some of the old source releases on their HDD.

It would really help, to attach all possible source releases of all builds.

The most important source is still the VBAsmooth 6.5 releases.

Looking forward to your help!

There are all Sources we found so far:

http://mudlord.phpnet.us/vba/

Mudlord also has set up a project homepage now! You can check it out at

The Visual Boy Advance Mudlord Project Page

Here's the new svn: https://svn.bountysource.com/vbam/

And here is the forum!

There are allready some compiled Testbuilds...

I would attache them, but the upload limit is 100k!

But I uploaded them again to rapidshare!

VBA-M Alpha 13

VBA-M Alpha 16

VBA-M Alpha 21

VBA-M Alpha 29

Hope for some reports!

Edited by MasterPhW

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have the SSE2 build made by kode54 (sound interpolation based on libresamople is awesome). Do I need to attach this build or does mudlord already have it?

About time someone took it upon themselves to make a better VBA and put an end to the numerous custom builds out there.

I only have the SSE2 build made by kode54 (sound interpolation based on libresamople is awesome). Do I need to attach this build or does mudlord already have it?

About time someone took it upon themselves to make a better VBA and put an end to the numerous custom builds out there.

If you have any special source, please attach it!

Edited by MasterPhW

All I have is the same patch file for kode54's VBA that you already linked to. This is the site that I got mine from, since the original links posted by kode on the ZSNES Board are no longer valid: http://burrrn.net/vba/

P.S. You can only add attachments after you've posted more. IIRC, the current limit is 100 posts.

All I have is the same patch file for kode54's VBA that you already linked to. This is the site that I got mine from, since the original links posted by kode on the ZSNES Board are no longer valid: http://burrrn.net/vba/

P.S. You can only add attachments after you've posted more. IIRC, the current limit is 100 posts.

Yeah, that's the main problem: all sources are down and most of the links, too!

That's why I started this topic and tried to collect some files and sources.

Thanks for the link, btw!

Edited by MasterPhW

Sorry to double post in my own thread, but I have to bump this up to get more attention and be back in the new post page, probably there are still some guys, who can help me!

Thanks to a nice guy at NGEmu I also have two new packages, all collected in the first post, now!

Thanks to the mod(s) who cleaned this posts from spam posts!

Sorry to double post in my own thread,

Thanks to the mod(s) who cleaned this posts from spam posts!

No problem, I moved the spam to the spam forum (which you will see when you've made 100 posts).

And since it's your thread, double-post as much as you like. :D

Keep up the good work!

I've added another source... the VBA-Ed project... it was designed to hack and translate roms.

Is here really nobody who has the VBA Smooth, the VBA 1.8.0 beta or the VBA-Link 1.80 sources? The first two was released, the other ones I don't know!