360, FPS, and USB Keyboard + Mouse

I'm thinking of getting a 360- that's not news. But the list of games I'm thinking of getting has a rather large number of shooters;

-Gears of War

-Prey

-Bioshock

-Halo 3

-The Orange Box set

-Unreal Tournament III

Anyway can you use USB keyboards and mouses for all games universally on the 360, or does each game need to specifically support it? If its game-specific, does anyone off the bat know which of those games do support the keyboard + mouse?

I used to be adamant about not wanting to use a controller / PCs being the way to go, but between a new comp costing so much and me liking the 360 controller and not giving a damn anymore anyway, I think the muchh cheaper 360 is what I'll get, even given how many shooters there are.

The game has to specifically support it, and off the bat I can tell you Gears of War and Prey don't. Also GoW is better on a controller then a keyboard imo.

The only game atm to my knowledge that lets you use a keyboard is FFXI. Other then that your stuck using the keyboard only for dashboard uses only, and you can't use a mouse for anything atm either.

Also UTIII doesn't come till the first quarter of the new year on X360.