Just bought a GBA

Mooney, the wife's cool with me buying a DS, I'll be getting one after Christmas as one of my presents (And I'll be using gift cards I know I'm getting to pay for it in part).

There's some things I'd like to know though.

I can keep the flash cart I bought off you, and run GBA games just like I would on a GBA right?

This would mean, I could buy a DS flash cart and not a passme, for just running DS games right? What do you suggest that I get? I want enough space, or the option for SD cards, to run 64MBit+ games, and I just want the cart for DS stuff alone.

Yes, the GBA flashcart will work just fine in the DS's GBA slot for playing GBA ROMs.

As for a slot-1 device, I'd suggest either an R4 DS or a CycloDS Evolution. Both take microSD cards. If you want a device with built-in storage as well as a microSD slot, the Acekard R.P.G. seems to be fairly decent.

for a ds flashcard I have the R4 it takes micro sd so space is not a problem. and they are pretty cheap too. I got mine shipped with a 1 gig micro sd for under 60USD I don't remember the site though. but I found it through google of course.