Clive Barker's Jericho

Wizard

PC Demo~

I've been following the game for a while, and looks like a solid horror shooter. The game infact screams squad play similar to that Brothers in Arms game Ubisoft made a while back (Which I gave high praise to it's system, mixing RTS and FPS in another way I didn't think no one would try). While not the same, it does have ability to jump between squad memembers best suited for the job at hand.

Plus the story seems good. Demo clocks in at aboud 1 GB and will definately keep me entertainted.

(2 POSTS UNTIL 10,000)

Tried it out, no mouse sensitivity option in the menu (there be one in the final). Very action pact and switching characters isn't mandetory at times (Stuck through my first play exclusivly with the chick with the katana), also there are some Button pressing moments, raises tension, although hard (Died ALOT of times doing it). Definately on my grab list this season (And this season is fine age for gaming IMO, with UT3, QW just to name a few).

All the new shooters come out make my PC cry. I'm dying to play this... I just don't know whether to wait till I have better hardware or not. Playing things on dodgy settings the first time round kinda ruins them for me.

Plays wonderfully on my 6600 GT, but lags when theres a massload of fireballs, gunfire and the like on screen. It still isn't that bad, all that's missing is the high quality shaders that the 6600 GT doesn't support.

Plays wonderfully on my 6600 GT, but lags when theres a massload of fireballs, gunfire and the like on screen. It still isn't that bad, all that's missing is the high quality shaders that the 6600 GT doesn't support.

Wonderfully aye? That's good to know- I have the same card. I think I will give it a download then. Thanks.