I BOUGHT IT!

GodPigeon

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you, what you want a cookie. Just kidding, or am I. Maybe i am and maybe im not, enjoy your flat TV while i enjoy my beer belly TV.

Bleh, I just recently got this 19'' TV for gaming. The Super Nintendo I owned burned out my 27'' Sony WEGA in 1994. I'm hoping to eventually upgrade the 19'' to something better. Don't ask what I was using from '94 to now. :)

Good for you, what you want a cookie. Just kidding, or am I. Maybe i am and maybe im not, enjoy your flat TV while i enjoy my beer belly TV.

Bleh, I just recently got this 19'' TV for gaming. The Super Nintendo I owned burned out my 27'' Sony WEGA in 1994. I'm hoping to eventually upgrade the 19'' to something better. Don't ask what I was using from '94 to now. :D

WHOA, how in the world did SNES do that?? SNES was always great to me :)

Bleh, I just recently got this 19'' TV for gaming. The Super Nintendo I owned burned out my 27'' Sony WEGA in 1994. I'm hoping to eventually upgrade the 19'' to something better. Don't ask what I was using from '94 to now. :lol:

WHOA, how in the world did SNES do that?? SNES was always great to me :angry:

If you read the fine print in the Nintendo manuals for SNES and N64, it warns that can happen. It also suggests to use the smallest TV possible to prevent it from happening.

Got nothing to do with size really, got to do with the fact that you have a still background on there too much. Also causes (And is usually seen first) burn in. Super Street Fighter 2 killed yer TV didn't it!?

I bet you were using some 13" TV, probably B+W lol

Bleh, I just recently got this 19'' TV for gaming. The Super Nintendo I owned burned out my 27'' Sony WEGA in 1994. I'm hoping to eventually upgrade the 19'' to something better. Don't ask what I was using from '94 to now. :lol:

WHOA, how in the world did SNES do that?? SNES was always great to me :angry:

If you read the fine print in the Nintendo manuals for SNES and N64, it warns that can happen. It also suggests to use the smallest TV possible to prevent it from happening.

Wow =/

Well Il be playing my SNES emulators so i dont think that will be happening to me...i hope :o

Cinder: So, playing the SNES emu can potentially damage my TV anyway?

Got nothing to do with size really, got to do with the fact that you have a still background on there too much. Also causes (And is usually seen first) burn in. Super Street Fighter 2 killed yer TV didn't it!?

I bet you were using some 13" TV, probably B+W lol

Nope, it was actually Super Mario World. :angry: