New Stuff

GodPigeon

Good work all round, but no need to make fun of Jackson. The man is a legend!!

Thanx, and i agree 100%. I Own his discography =]

But i was at work, and the Theme song to the YMCA happened to come on the radio. I was like "WTF WOW what a throwback" Then i heard "You can hang out with all the Boys" And Michael Jackson was the first thing that came up in my mind. Lmao. And that was just a product of my imagination. Not that im imagining anything.......weird :)

The Micheal Jackson signature is very disturbing, I've just never seen his face so close up before. Of course it isn't your fault, I don't like the scan lines in the back, but it's silly.

Then you got the top one, which has nice colors, lighting and text.

The last is fine, I would just prefer the entire thing to be in black and white.

The Micheal Jackson signature is very disturbing, I've just never seen his face so close up before. Of course it isn't your fault, I don't like the scan lines in the back, but it's silly.

Then you got the top one, which has nice colors, lighting and text.

The last is fine, I would just prefer the entire thing to be in black and white.

Thanx for the feed. This was my first time using the scanlines so i kinda just threw it on there. I wanted them there because it kinda separates the Boys From Micheal...kinda sorta. I think without it, it looks too generic.

And as for the last one, Originally it was jus B/W, but i felt the Blast of color along with action looked pretty good.