Hi resolution problem!need help

mehmoo

"It's cos it's a low res stage. Hi-res mugen doesn't work with low-res stages. I got the same problem."

There is your solution to your problem.

Replace your backgrounds with high-res ones or upscale your current backgrounds. Since I'm not fluent in mugen, your on your own for that.

where is the solution?sorry but iam a noob about mugen.pls help?if you also had that problem,how did u fix it?

Replace your backgrounds with high-res ones or upscale your current backgrounds. Since I'm not fluent in mugen, your on your own for that.

^--------- That's the solution.

what part of "Replace your backgrounds with high-res ones or upscale your current backgrounds." don't you understand!? ugh!

Reaper man attacked mehmoo with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

mehmoo has 0 HP left!

mehmoo is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

• 1 year later...
well,how do you do it?

c`mon guys ..why don`t you help this fella` with more detalied info ... damn .. all you had to say is:

in the data/select.def file you will find some lines were character names go like:

character_name, stages/kfm.def

first you tell the game what character should load and next in wich stage you whant that character to play when his turns comes.

All you have to do is replace the low res stage name with another stage from the stages directory.

Pick another stage and put it afther character_name,

Example if i chose to play with kyo on japan stage the line wold be like this:

kyo, stages/japan.def

Be carefull do` that the stage you put in the select.def file IS located in stages directory

If you don`t know wich stage is the one with trouble just folow when it comes ....

Example if youre opponent is Iory and the stage is messed up you search in select.def the name Iory and see wich stage is seted for him to play in.

Hopefully you are lucky and the characters aren`t playng on random stages

i haven`t seen the video because it was removed but, this is how you solve a stage problem.

Edited by kyo-kywxz