Smash Bros. Character Confirmed

Devia Eleven

Sep. 14 Fri. 2007

Ice Climbers

iceclimbers.jpg

The one in blue is Popo. The one in pink is Nana. And the two of them get along great! ...I think.

These two move as a pair, with Nana automatically following along. There’s safety in numbers—protect and be protected!

iceclimbers_070914a.jpgiceclimbers_070914b.jpg

iceclimbers_070914c.jpgiceclimbers_070914d.jpg

Source.

My goodness. I heard earlier this year the Ice Climbers wouldn't make it. I'm glad I just read from the makers of the game to burst my bubble. I like how the fur is actually visible in their wardrobe. I don't play with the Ice Climbers, but this year they might play a little different.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you can't play with them doesn't mean they are useless. I've played against a friend who actually plays wellwith the Ice Climbers, and he's pretty good, we fight neck to neck when I use Link. My older brother is a wizard with Pichu and can kick my behind with ease. Anybody can be useful if you know how to play with the character. And also, to anyone who seems to under estimate the Ice Climbers or any other character just because of their image or fighting styles, don't. Because every character in the game are used, don't pre-judge a character just because you never play with them. I'm not saying the Ice Climbers are 100% needed are can own everybody else, I don't play with Ice Climbers, I'm just not good with them.

Edited by Devia Eleven