PARASITE EVE

rubiocroft

Hello!

Last year I started to play all those games I never knew they existed before I get a classic psx console. One of these titles is Parasite Eve. I guess I saw a cover where a blonde girl like Jill from Resident Evil then I got the idea to try it someday...

It's strange but most of the game I like there should be a female character like Lara croft in order to make it interesting.. unless it is a fighting game (but what about Dead or Alive?? )... or robots like macross...

Parasite_Eve_II_PAL_front_pe.jpg

It's a nice RPG game, I love this one. You should get it :P

Ups!... I didn't realized until now that it was a RPG game lol.... now that I think about it... you're right.. it's like Final Fantasy for raising your level and getting new abilities... etc etc... :)

41V8JJQ8BZL._AA240_.jpg

Hey Agozer.... you seem to be quite cold.. lol... but maybe you're right .... ;)

You had to cheat to beat her?

Wow even I didn't do that, and I cheat all the time.

(fixed what I typed, I am mindless)

Just for craps and giggles I decided to load my old Parasite Eve game, and these were my stats...*

Lv 99

Offense: 99 +2

Defense: 99

PE Energy: 99

Status Recover: 99

Active time: 99

Item Capacity: 99

Weapon: MAG

Attack: 531 (151 base + 380)

Range: 260 (185 base + 75)

Bullets: 93 (20 base + 73)

Abilities: cyanide, acid, tranquilizer, critical increase, burst, triple attack, quickdraw

Armor: Cr Armor 2

Defense: 355 (106 base + 249)

P. Energy: 162 (102 base + 60)

Critical: 114 (48 base + 66)

Abilities: Resist(poison, confusion, stiffness, blind), Auto medicine, auto cure status, attack up, item carry +4, HP max up

I also went through the Chrysler building and beat the final boss there without too much trouble. She was only able to damage me once. After that, I thought it would be funny to beat the game normally. Eve and the ultimate being were a flocking joke. Each form went down in like 2-5 hits, and none of their attacks seemed to have done any damage... it was rather amusing... :>

*note that I didn't use any cheating device what so ever. That was all level grinding and careful planning with weapon modification

Edited by Reaper man