Sonic adventure (PAL)

AFAIK, No. At least I haven't come around a single PPF patch for Dreamcast emulators (most likely because PPF patches are created so that an emulator can bypass, let's say, a copy protection checks etc.). PPF patches rarely to never correct imperfect emulation.

And DC emulators if any are one of the most buggy emulators around, even if nullDC happens to be the best of the bunch. Or then your CD image is corrupt. Besides, it also could be that nullDC has poor PAL emulation. I would always use NTSC version since they are faster and smoother.

Thanks, but i cant find a NTSC anywhere, and i wouldnt want to download one illegally. Can i use an actual DC disk, or does it have to be a rip?

Yes, it has to be a rip. Normal DVD-ROM drives can't read GD-ROM discs as is.

OK then. Hopefully this isnt against a rule or anything, but any ideas where to get a rip? I already have the real disk.

Dump it yourself

And out of curiosity, why wont the regular disc work?

Because a GD-ROM disc is physically different from DVD-ROM discs, and AFAIK, uses a different filesystem (I could be wrong on this one though).

well then doesnt that mean my drive wont be able to rip it? so how can i make a copy of it? unless youre telling me i need to stream it from the DC's drive somehow, but if so, how is this possible?

I don't know, because I've never had to rip GD-ROM discs. However, the information is available on the Internet. Supposedly a special cable and perhaps a DVD drive firmware modification is needed.