WoW: Wrath of the Lich King

Well it hasn't been anounced yet- there are still a few more days until Blizzcon. However there are numerous reports of the new WoW expansion being titled being World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, and containing the elusive continent of Northrend, home to Arthas, the Lich King and the Frozen Throne. Almost equally exciting is that there is finally a new class rumoured- the classic Death Knight.

It is all rumour for now, but we will know for sure in a few days. Meanwhile read the sources to see why this is more credible than your average rumourmongering (forbidden links at Blizzard.com, German content rating registrations etc etc). I don't play WoW but as an old War3 fan this still piques my interest. And hell, given its importance in that game, Northrend is long overdue for exploration.

Source: WoWInsider & Joystiq.

The rumor's been spreading since the last major patch, in which they added Northrend content. Also at BlizzCon it is said they are going to debut some new tracks(Northrend 1, 2, 3) from this possible xpac.

It's also they might undermine this completely and finally do an Emerald Dream xpac which that itself is long over due as well.

WoW is currently the crap. The Lich King is the crap, as well. It pisses me off that we're going to kill him, just like it pissed me off when we killed Illidan, Kael, and the naga chick (can't spell her name).

Illidan actually survives the raid on BT, even though it's clear that Maeiv killed him. He lives to fight another day, specifically to get back at the player(s) who tried to kill him

Vashj dies :V

Kael'thas also survives his battle. (He also betrayed Illidan if you didn't know already, by bargining with the Burning Leigon)

There's has been alot of rumor lately, one of which is that that Arthas will "change" sides in order to save Jaina from sort of impending doom. This one has been hinted for a while now but nothing comes from it.

Well if one of the races are the Tuskarr, which side will they join and which race will join the opposing faction?

I doubt they will add new races because they would require a counter-balance.

But Hero Classes, completely different story, I wonder what the Hunter's would be.

Ranger.

A Range is basically a hunter without a pet if you read the lore. But yeah, that'd be fitting since Hunters are supposed overpowered :V

How does this Hero Class business work? You start brand new high-level hero class characters, but the class being like any other class?

Or is it like an additional class you add to your existing Mage or Warlock?

Anyway here is the embedded trailer for you and y'all;