Emulator activision

Ahlin

Ok so I am new to this staff but maybe you guys can help me

I admits it, i like Pokemon. the new versions (peurl and diamond) are no longer work on

Game-boy right? so I tried to get the new NDS emulators and I also got the roms for those games

BUT for some reason non of them work on the emulators. usually the emulators got stack, ignore me or closing up.

I tried them on several computers.

I have seen in a certain forum (I do not remember which) that these games require a specail emulator

that was not developed yet.

is it correct? did something changed since than? what is the best emulator to use?

thanks ahead. (if I am in the wrong forum, can you direct me to a one that can help me?)

The most advanced emulators, the only ones that might run pokemon, would be No$GBA, iDeaS and Desmume.

I haven't tried it myself though.

And I will move this topic to the Nintendo DS forum.

how do I make connection of 2 sessions in the game in order to trade?

You can't do it. Trading isn't properly emulator in any NDS emulator, AFAIK. Give it time.

well as has been said No$GBA works but u need to have a sertain set up dunno if i'm allowed to post it >.< if i get a reply saying that i can i will post it <_<

well as has been said No$GBA works but u need to have a sertain set up dunno if i'm allowed to post it >.

Why would you be prohibited to post emulator settings?