I officially hate computers!

Ahmad89

If you want to run Crysis, you'll have to wait or grab dual 88s.

My friend got it up and running and he has a top of the line comp (Q6600 - 4 GB RAM, SLI Dual 88s, Vista/XP Dual Boot) and Crysis only runs at 30-35 FPS at best at 1240x. It gets worse when there's tons of crap on screen.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But according to the review, they say that you arent really gaining anything from the extra memory

Something tells me games like World of Warcraft etc, aren't big on filling VRAM with loads of high res textures. As far as I'm concerned, the reviewers at HardOCP are talking out of their asses there as GPU performance has little bearing on how many/how much textures get loaded into RAM.

If you're running the game at some supr high resolution, but with low details (Smaller textures etc) you are simply an idiot. Anyone with a brain knows a lower resolution with higher detail settings are better, you crank the resolution from there.

OK, i think i might buy this one then.

Some other questions, will i be able to connect this to my computer because they are saying i will need a mole connector or i dont know what the hell it is.

Also, for SLI does it have to be two of the SAME name card to connect them or can it be two different cards from nvidia.

Is it better to have wired or wireless controllers.

Anyone with a brain knows a lower resolution with higher detail settings are better, you crank the resolution from there.

unless you are using a CRT that isn't entirely true. LCD interpolation from lower resolutions can make anything on screen look like ass.

Which one better

Wired:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16826127207

Or

Wireless:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16826127209

They are both pretty much the same except one is wireless and a little more expensive.

lesse.... you sit a couple of feet away from the PC tower... wireless devices suffer from a bit of lag and signal loss and is pricier... gee, I wonder...