Funny youtube vid

where is the west bank?

Uh, ive got to say the East

LMFAO!!!!!!!! So sad, but i dont live in texas. lol I wonder how that would work in New York. That was hilarious when they put different countries on Australia. The guy was like "I didnt even know south lorea was that much smaller then North Korea. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I should feel insulted because I know the answers to the majority of the questions and yet American, or because this guy is targeting idiots (Which I have no doubt, if I went to Europe and did the same thing I would find a great amount of people to sum up a video of European idiots).

where is the west bank?

Uh, ive got to say the East

LMFAO!!!!!!!! So sad, but i dont live in texas. lol I wonder how that would work in New York. That was hilarious when they put different countries on Australia. The guy was like "I didnt even know south lorea was that much smaller then North Korea. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

untitledtx5.jpg

Thats were i live :roll2:

I don't know if I should feel insulted because I know the answers to the majority of the questions and yet American, or because this guy is targeting idiots (Which I have no doubt, if I went to Europe and did the same thing I would find a great amount of people to sum up a video of European idiots).

i was thinking the same thing, but this forum tends to get their panties stuck in a bunch so why even bother.

i was thinking the same thing, but this forum tends to get their panties stuck in a bunch so why even bother.

Thier are idiots everywhere but when it comes to a country that you have no choice but to get EDUCATED, you are then worth making fun of. :(