What religion are you?

What religion are you?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no, no, no!!! santa is not real!!! it's only fairy tales

Why do insist on crushing the dreams of millions? :(

as long as kids don't read this, then, it's safe B)

OMG HES NOT REAL OMG OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I BELIEVED SO MUCH IN HIM AND YOU RUINED IT YOU flockING RUINED IT I LOVE YOU THANK YOU OH GOD

bet that was stupid wasn't it? lmao

im in a weird mood tonight

If you believe in Santa, why don't you give us (a) proof(s)?

man he does exist GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE xD

scarysanta_1.jpg

see omg hes so real you dont even know

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoah! whoah! whoa!

Somehow we started talking about santa a.k.a satan!

HEre's the truth:

Listen, THere is a secret organization called, S.L.C! THe "Santa Loves Children" organization.

THey sneak in houses to molest kids! THey're now doing it in public, i don't know about you, but i never had to sit on my parents' lap when i wanted something! SO why does he want kids to sit on his lap! *poke!*

So stop talking about that sexual abuser! If i see that monster, i'll break his friggin head with my bat!

Edited by Shoma

err, um... parents put the presents under the christmas tree and told their children santa did that, why don't you ask your parents?

Event though he lives in another dimension, I think some house have (a) camera(s) in there.

You can't use cameras, he's invisible, and otherwise undetectable.

we should all just join the church of Wu-Tang

But seriously, Its not the religions that are the problem (no matter how weird or out there they may be, even if you think they are stupid) Its the stupid people that follow them that take things too far and handle things incorrectly.

Every war ever was somehow started by a dispute in religion or can be associated with one. Now, Im sure there would have been a peaceful resolution/compromise, but everyone wants to get so worked up and act all ignorant about the religion they follow. If everyone would just calm the hell down and take a look at things, youll notice many religions in alot of ways support each other.

err, um... parents put the presents under the christmas tree and told their children santa did that, why don't you ask your parents?

Event though he lives in another dimension, I think some house have (a) camera(s) in there.

You can't use cameras, he's invisible, and otherwise undetectable.

even if he is invisible, te presentsis NOT invisible

I was molested by santa one night when i was 7 and i loved it :D and yeaaea

that was your parents, ask, and you'll believe :)

I think we are going overboard with this santa thing. Santa is real if you believe in him and is not if you dont believe in him. he abuses children if you think he does and he sleeps with your mothers while your fathers put the presents under the tree if you think he does.

How many of those that voted for religions other than christianity still celebrate christmas. I've seen all kinds of people celebrate (muslims, jews, and athiests). I dont think christmas is a religious holiday now a days. Its more like another holiday for parents to max out thier credit cards, gifts and family gathering. I dont celebrate it one because i dont want to max out my credit card :D second is because my religion says not to celebrate other holidays.