Hello all

:P

Hello to all that remember me and nice to meet those that do not know me. Just wondering how everyone is doing, whats new? Get me up to date on you guys everything that has been going on here the past couple years.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you leave us and then turn up eons later? I demand a colorful explanation. I hope the explanation doesn't involve faggots and/or furries. Or sailors.

Hi. I'm good. Are you still doing them martial artsy things?

The death of Neo-cream and the 7 words really took a toll on me... Been busy with work like crazy. Hanging out and fooling around waaaaaaaaaay to much, finally settling down now and trying to get in the proper shape for modeling. So we shall see how that goes and I am finally registered for college hehe (took me long enough). Yes I am still doing the martial arts thing, but my job prevented me from training as much as I would like to. No worries though, I shall have a new job this summer that will grant me free time.

gamecop was killed in a drive by and mooney inherited the website

Damn straight.

I was broken up by the death of Neo-Cream, too. Glad to see you recovered, though. :(

Damn, you look different. I like the new look. Welcome back. :(

Nothing has changed in my life. I'll be starting medical school in August. That's all that's going on here.

Good to know you're still pursuing martial arts.