So I'm going to college this year

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck man, dont slack off :P

seriously man that's the best advice anyone can give you now... a girl I really care about is moving to the US for university and I wish I'd have spent more time with her now... 4 years of my utter crap crap flocked up high school wasted and me being with her would have been the only good thing to come out of it... so don't flocking waste your time man :thumbsup1:

good luck man, dont slack off :P

seriously man that's the best advice anyone can give you now... a girl I really care about is moving to the US for university and I wish I'd have spent more time with her now... 4 years of my utter crap crap flocked up high school wasted and me being with her would have been the only good thing to come out of it... so don't flocking waste your time man :thumbsup1:

You heard the man. High School is a waste of time, you can pick up a mate elsewhere.

Hmm.... The sexiest thing i could think of would be playing a video game with my wife and we both are enjoying it just the same. That would be a life-set deal! Sadly, i doubt i would ever get such a jewel in life^^.

As for Japan, the last picture i saw was a huge model of a little girl wearing a dress with her panties showin when you walk under her. But it was part of a store so....yeeeah.

actually, in england universities this is how your life should be:

weekdays : attend classes, afternoon work on your coursework, night (after coursework completed) slack off, watch movies, do whatever.

weekends: GO OUT AND HAVE FUN.