So I'm going to college this year

I fear college....I know it sounds stupid but i do..

Financial aids! Monthly Payments! Book Fees! TAP! Stafford Loans! All those Perkins loans! The Horror! :P

Yeah i agree, college is pretty frightening. You have alot of things to worry about not just the grades. if you somehow flunk a semester or a class thats your money nonetheless. Professors really don't care if you screw up. However "some" would advise you to study harder or do some after class prepping.

Edited by Gabriel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I'm not really scared about it all that much. I have friends in England thanks to WoW, who would help me with anything I would need (hell, even marijuana). And even so I see it as something really fun! My future is looking bright, at least in the next 3 years!

You know I'm not really scared about it all that much. I have friends in England thanks to WoW, who would help me with anything I would need (hell, even marijuana). And even so I see it as something really fun! My future is looking bright, at least in the next 3 years!

Isn't WoW the greatest. :( Weird though, now that you mention it, I had a lot of friends in Australia and Canada, but none in Europe at all.

Isn't WoW the greatest. :( Weird though, now that you mention it, I had a lot of friends in Australia and Canada, but none in Europe at all.

because you play on US servers :( ?

word of advice while you're there.

any vacation you have, hook it up to a flight somewhere in europe on the cheap.

inner europe flights sometimes are damn cheap (london to amsterdam for 20 euros for example)

Isn't WoW the greatest. :D Weird though, now that you mention it, I had a lot of friends in Australia and Canada, but none in Europe at all.

because you play on US servers :angry: ?

Minor details. ;)