Make games go faster?

Robert

this can make we cheat on some games, right?

like roulette, mario bros, puzzle games.

how slow can it be?

make it at 10% speed is enough. fast games like tetris, real arcade games, and other are sucks.

Prototyper's wash PCBs in dishwashers, hell I just cleaned a video card in my sink........as long as everything is 100% dry before introducing an electric current, it's all good.

Gonna check this thing out, though I don't know why.

Sometimes the bottleneck isn't your video card, as in my case it's my CPU and somewhat my RAM (Can't wait till the video card gets here for my new PC!).

I tried this though, and to a point it helps. I ran Stalker, and in places where it was just a touch slow before, it's smooth. Doesn't help where theres heavy load though, infact it makes things worse. I used a value of 10100 to get just a slight increase, anything more drastic is just like watching in fast-forward.

This just increases the cycles made to the CPU. I think this would be best for slowing down things with old DOS games that run too fast. Using it to speed up a game that your PC can't handle in the first place, is useless.

Yeah i used to have an app for running old dos apps that would basically take up CPU resources calculating Pi or something to slow it down. (Not its not SuperPi or whatever that stability testing app is)

As for speeding things up, I dont believe it, It might do something like catalyst A.I. where it dulls down graphics in barely noticeable places when needed (which barely helps at all), But other than minor tweaks that might give you a few more FPS, you cant make your PC faster in any way other than buying new parts or overclocking.

If it's an old game, maybe this program just uses more system resources for it somehow to speed it up. Obviously it won't magically increase your system specs, but it wouldn't advertise making your games go faster if it couldn't. I hope.

actually there was a product for sale for when Windows 98 came out i think where it would advertise making your system faster, and all it really did was increase your virtual memory for you, im pretty sure they where sued and the product was taken off shelves.