someone help with my cleanup...

i dont know whats going on i reformatted and put windows xp media center 2005 and my sisters went on my pc got a bunch of crap and i deleted it all but i don't know if some of this stuff has anything to do with there stuff or if its something else i have so many processes i don't know what they are.... anyone help me?

untitled-4.jpg

1.jpg

Oh my sweet Jesus, that's awful. Definitely just go through, one by one and look them up on google.

I'd suggest removing stuff from the 'startup' folder in the registry, using regedit to remove 'run' stuff, using the administrative tools to remove useless processes. Then punch your sister in the face. Then run spybot, adaware, and your favorite virus scanner.

:S i searched them and they all belong to programs that go and help with my pc.... my printer, monitor, virus protection, video card.... >.< i dont know what to do ... mom wont let me reformat again

You do have a lot of stuff running that's for sure.

Rundll32.exe should not be running constantly, only when you use control panel. "End Task" it.

I have no idea what MOM.exe and CCC.exe do.

Also it says you are running Firefox and Internet Explorer at the same time. Is that right?

On my XP machine, I am running 27 processes, you have 55.

On my Win2000 machine (this one), I only have 28 processes running.

You do have a lot of stuff running that's for sure.

Rundll32.exe should not be running constantly, only when you use control panel. "End Task" it.

I have no idea what MOM.exe and CCC.exe do.

Also it says you are running Firefox and Internet Explorer at the same time. Is that right?

On my XP machine, I am running 27 processes, you have 55.

On my Win2000 machine (this one), I only have 28 processes running.

MOM.exe is for video card and CCC.exe is for the video card as well.... as for the iexplorer.exe i end task it and it keeps poping back up....

Hmm, I don't think it should do that.

If I close IE here, it stays closed.

well after i rebooted it went away and stayed away... but still 52 processes