your life is crazy

what will you do? be truth! God is around you  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i guess we have no girls here

Apparently you are not familiar with the laws of the internets: There are NO girls on the internet.

Unless proven otherwise with undeniable proof.

LMAO! The internet is a huge Sausage Fest! :(

lmfao.. that's all ihave to say

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from Michigan :P

Where in Michigan?

Kalamazoo, here.

will something special come of all this??? wait and see when Terri posts back >_> :P

And I'm from a small crappy town about 50 miles south of the bridge, not sure I should give the name of it though.

Michigan is in the northern eastern part of the US, it's the state surrounded by the majority of the great lakes. Made up of 2 penninsulas which I live in the lower one that looks like a mitten. State of Detroit, assuming you heard of that.

No picture because, I hate pictures with me in them, lol... and don't have many of me anyway. Camera shy. lol. You want a picture for me to prove I'm a female, Or what? lol I see no reason for me to pretend to be female... I mean if I were a male what would I get pretending to be a female?

Edited by Terri

And I'm from a small crappy town about 50 miles south of the bridge, not sure I should give the name of it though.

Michigan is in the northern eastern part of the US, it's the state surrounded by the majority of the great lakes. Made up of 2 penninsulas which I live in the lower one that looks like a mitten. State of Detroit, assuming you heard of that.

No picture because, I hate pictures with me in them, lol... and don't have many of me anyway. Camera shy. lol. You want a picture for me to prove I'm a female, Or what? lol I see no reason for me to pretend to be female... I mean if I were a male what would I get pretending to be a female?

You get all the attention of pretending being a girl in a male-dominated area :P

You get all the attention of pretending being a girl in a male-dominated area :P

really? is that true?

Hm,seems so. But hm, I have a picture you can't really see my face, or you can sort of see my face but it's dark so whatever lucky you get that, or maybe not lucky dont know but will put one up for a bit...

Edited by Terri