your life is crazy

what will you do? be truth! God is around you  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the only female? haha... great. Stay back perves. :thumbsup1:

*grins excessively*

ermm. er. mmmm...

*sexy voice* B)

MY dear Terri, fear not; because such a manner is not fitting for the majority of males present on 1emu. However, I personally have found myself to be exceedingly passionate when a woman's love for the futuristic wonders is revealed. Only a man such as i can truly understand your inner feelings and comply with the fact that as you are reading this, your hands begin to wonder, your mind began to go adaze and your eyes cannot turn away from the screen, but most of all, as you are studying my words, you are slowly falling in love with me..

PM me anytime, for any "help" you may need... :thumbsup1:

*The wind blows towards the sunset as the waves crash against my face... While the air whistles intimacy in both of our ears, our bodies replay the message to one another...*

lol, I had to do it! :D

Edited by Shoma

I'm the only female? haha... great. Stay back perves. :thumbsup1:

*grins excessively*

ermm. er. mmmm...

*sexy voice* B)

MY dear Terri, fear not; because such a manner is not fitting for the majority of males present on 1emu. However, I personally have found myself to be exceedingly passionate when a woman's love for the futuristic wonders is revealed. Only a man such as i can truly understand your inner feelings and comply with the fact that as you are reading this, your hands begin to wonder, your mind began to go adaze and your eyes cannot turn away from the screen, but most of all, as you are studying my words, you are slowly falling in love with me..

*The wind blows towards the sunset as the waves crash against my face... While the air whistles intimacy in both of our ears, our bodies replay the message to one another...*

you don't even recognize that Terri person

I'm the only female? haha... great. Stay back perves. :P

*grins excessively*

ermm. er. mmmm...

*sexy voice* B)

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :thumbsup1::DB):lol:

GOLD!!!

funny how here it's like when a girl comes it's first come first serve or something xD.

I'm the only female? haha... great. Stay back perves. :shootem:

*grins excessively*

ermm. er. mmmm...

*sexy voice* B)

PM me anytime, for any "help" you may need... :(

Not only quite creepy, but it would be hilarious if Terri turned out to be a 40 year old man from the Bronx. (No offense, Terri)

oh silence! I'm jus having some fun wit da lil lady. But my words are true, I'm sure she cant get baseball out of her head now.

Edited by Shoma

lol, guess it's not hilarious, I am female, 19 from Michigan, lol. Though if I were a 40 year old man, think I would flirt with you, make it funnier, more so for myself. :(

that's quite true.... maybe your leading them on >_>

i guess we have no girls here

Apparently you are not familiar with the laws of the internets: There are NO girls on the internet.

Unless proven otherwise with undeniable proof.

LMAO! The internet is a huge Sausage Fest! :shootem:

lol, guess it's not hilarious, I am female, 19 from Michigan, lol. Though if I were a 40 year old man, think I would flirt with you, make it funnier, more so for myself. :D

*scratches head with bat*

Hmmmm....Not sure.....BUt.....

I think i just got insulted....or was it Mooney? Or both?

AH who cares, c'mon lil lady! CHEERS! :(

U gotta admit my speech was quite captivating...

Edited by Shoma